Monday, January 24, 2011

Ma Muse. Glorious.



I dont do nearly enough posting about a type music that is so dear to me that it actually is all I listen to sometimes for full days straight.  I call it La Luna, la mama de las estrellas on my Pandora station which equals The Moon, Mother of the Stars.  It is of course female folk music.  I love the harmonies the most, second only to the poetry.  The way poetry and quiet can be at once the same thing, or at least make you infinitely aware of the other.  Today I heard this song for the first time, and the sun is shining I am writing and it was such a, such a, such a goood theme song.  NEW BAND!  Yay!  Ma Muse are two fabulous voices of La Mama out of Chico, CA.  Indy through and through, this clip is off their 2009 debut All the Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment